Wednesday 4 November 2009

Inspiration 1.5

Wow, look at these guys chilling out creating a phone for a phone
company I haven't even heard of. The advert has been made by Tetsoo
(quite a nice site and observe the cute octopus logo) for Helio
to promote their new (circa 2006) mobile phone called Ocean.

These robots are so cool. They're perfect to label as "inspiration".
Just look at the way they move. They float about, something I've decided
to make U813 do (The wheel just felt out of place with the futuristic
style) and just look like they're having a way good time. The characters
are really appealing and the way they can materialize objects is
something I may chose to use. The colour palette used is exactly the
same as mine. Subtle hues of grey and blue to make a simulate a clinical
futuristic feel is perfect.

This piece really has inspired and informed what I'm doing so if you're
interested in all my palaver give it a click.

No comments:

Post a Comment